- Excellent braking performance
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Low noise for a quieter, more comfortable long travel
- Superior wear resistance
- Exceptional handling in hazardous, wet conditions
- This sports tire is a new tread design engineered to achieve both wear life and driving stability by optimization of stiffness and layout of shoulder blocks.
- Equipped with GUTT II Simulation alignment, its wide straight grooves significantly reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
- Complete with Leaf Block technologies, the ECOPIA EP200 has enhanced wet performance and driving contact.
- Designed with optimized weight for improved rolling resistance as well as asymmetrical sidewalls for outstanding traveling dynamics.
- This tread pattern provides driving stability. Its horizontal ground contact point provided by square shoulders minimizes deformation and improves wear life.
- The TURANZA GR-100, in its new tread design, features rib-linked blocks that uniforms ground contact when braking and enhances wet braking performance.
- With its optimized 3D block shape, the TURANZA GR-100 also minimizes contact lift off.
- Plus, the TURANZA compound in its material makes for reduced friction which in turn minimizes energy loss.
- All of its materials have optimized balance for improved rolling resistance without compromising its durability.
- When compared to conventional tires, the Turanza GR-90 has up to 7.1% less CO2 emissions and up to 2.5% better fuel consumption.
- Triple and half groove – Optimizes overall rigidity and quickens initial steering wheel response.
Wide center rib – Provides precise handling and cornering performance.
Curved groove wall – Strengthens lateral rigidity for precise cornering performance.
Connection block – Increased handling stability provides powerful traction in dry conditions.
Pulse groove & deflectors – Provides better drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance.
Silica based compound – Improves wet handling and rolling resistance.
- Precise handling and cornering performance.
- Increased handling stability provides powerful traction in dry conditions.
- Better groove drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance.
- Enhanced wet braking capabilities and reduced irregular wear.
- The Potenza RE-11 is an Extreme Performance Summer tire developed for enthusiastic sports car, sports coupe and performance sedan drivers.
- It is designed to combine traction, handling and driving control with good noise and ride comfort.
- Tuned for dry and wet conditions, but like all Extreme Performance Summer tires, these tires are not intended to be serviced, stored nor driven in near- and below-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
- This is the first Potenza street tire to incorporate Bridgestone’s 3D Seamless Stealth technology originally introduced in their Formula 1 and GP2 racing tires.
- Featuring an asymmetric tread pattern that combines massive outboard independent shoulder blocks interlocked with a notched circumferential intermediate rib that provides the lateral stiffness needed to enhance steering response and increase dry cornering traction.
- Inboard, a continuous intermediate rib and notched shoulder rib are separated by wide, straight circumferential grooves that provide water evacuation to resist hydroplaning and enhance wet traction.
- The tire’s internal structure features a custom designed asymmetric shape that helps distribute footprint pressure more evenly by keeping the straighter outboard sidewall from falling down.
- The ultimate in high performance
- Exceptional handling, precision and response
- Supreme control and grip in the wet and dry.
- Enhanced braking performance in the wet and dry.
- Quiet, comfortable ride.
- Next generation run flat tyre technology fitments available.
Semi-slick center rib – Improved handling.
Slanted lug – Enhanced traction and braking performance
3 main grooves – Water evacuation and improved wet performance; anti-hydroplaning.
Wide outside shoulder – Increased tire rigidity and improved dry performance and handling.
3 new heat controlling technologies – Improved ride comfort and reduced heat generation.